top of page
Thu, Mar 18|
Hiring Trends In Quantitative Investment Management
Hiring Trends in Quantitative Investment Management: Everything You Wanted to Know About Recruiting But Were Afraid to Ask
Tickets Are Not on SaleSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 18, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
About the Event
- Robert Shainheit, Cambio Systematic LLC (moderator)
- Madison Kraus, Heidrick & Struggles
- Tom Hudson. Locke Partners
- Patricia Muller, Bay Street Advisors, LLC
- James Bailey, Clifton Global
- Free to members and students!
- $25.00 for non-members
- What are the biggest changes in quant recruiting over the past five years?
- Who’s hiring most aggressively and why?
- Which skills are most in demand today?
- What are the biggest hurdles firms face in finding talent? Conversely, what usually prevents a candidate who gets to an advanced round from getting the job?
- What advice would you give to someone starting in our industry today?
bottom of page